Alan White was elected as a county councillor in 2009 and represents the Lichfield Rural-East ward. He is the Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Health, Care and Wellbeing.
Alan was educated at Stockport School, University of Liverpool and attended Sandhurst Royal Military Academy. He has a degree in Genetics and a Masters in Business and Administration.
As well as being a county councillor, he also sits on Lichfield Cathedral Council and has undertaken several voluntary positions
- Corporate Review Committee(Invitee/Observer)
- County Council
- Health and Wellbeing Board(Co-Chair)Staffordshire County Council
- Healthy Staffordshire Select Committee(Invitee/Observer)
- Property Sub-Committee(Vice-Chairman)
- Safe and Strong Communities Select Committee(Invitee/Observer)
- Special Committee Re: Remuneration